Vintage and Concept Cars
The new Cayenne
The new S 63 AMG Coupé
Pros and Cons
The pros and cons of buyinga car online.If you are planning to buy a new car, and you are not talking to a friend who can recommend a good car company then the best option is to do it yourself. Today the new trend is to make your choice online. This is the fastest way of buying a car. You do not need to go to the car showroom yourself.
Buying online only needs a little time to surf the web, in the comfort of your home. However, just like any other venture, buying a car online has its advantages and disadvantages. It is important that you be aware with regard to this matter. Having the right knowledge with regard to this will guarantee a quality choice of buying a car.
- It saves you time and money..
- Yes, online buying of cars will save you money. You do not need to go to nearby car outlets. All you need to do is to open your computer and surf the Internet. It requires less time and less effort and means less money spent. The cheaper the money you spend, the better.
- Wide choice of cars styles..
- Online purchasing offers you a wide array of options to choose from. Different styles of cars are offered even just on one site. A site contains almost all the new and unique models of the time. It always has the trendiest and many of the cost effective model options. Online purchasing provides you with a wide range of choices with just a click of a button.
- You can't test drive the car or check its exterior and interior parts.
- This the major disadvantage of buying a car online. You can't feel or test the car yourself. Testing is a very important because it will determine if the car is at par with other when it comes to performance. If you cannot test it, how sure are you that it will be the car you are looking for? You cannot see car parts firsthand but you can visit a nearby car outlet and examining the car of your choice.
- Risks of not knowing the supplier
- This is also one of the dangers of buying a car online. You have to be sure that the company or site is exactly who they say they are. Check the site for authenticity before buying anything.
- Spending more money in shipping fees
- Shipping fees and taxes are usually not included in the prices that are posted on the website. This means you must always ask what the cost will be. Instead of saving money, you may end up spending more.Being careful will mean you will be very happy with your ride when you get itu.
Parts and Loans
11th Flr., 88 Corporate Center, Sedeño St.,
Makati City, Philippines
Tel. No.: (632) 908-2588